Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wait, No, Just Say No!


You know how I said he would ignore me?  I’m really beginning to wish that he had.  No, he has to be “traditional” and ask me out to dinner.  I was caught off guard, and agreed to sit with him, where I ate in silence while he talked about his parents.  Wait, does this mean that I’ve been on a date?  It was an ambush!  It can’t possibly count.  This whole “new experiences” business does not seem to be going so well.   I tried to bolt, but he decided to walk me back to my dorm, where he insisted on attaching his mouth to my lower lip.  My mouth is sore.  Is that supposed to happen? 
He just texted me asking if I wanted to hang out later.  I’m tired.  And I don’t feel like making conversation.  Or making out.  Maybe I should tell him that I’m not interested.  That seems mean, though.  What’s it going to be?  “Listen up, Grass Boy.  It was fun, but…” But what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment